Bop De' Bop Bop De' Bop

Haahah! This is great! Nice work

MCI FINAL - RJA III vs EQ MCI FINAL - RJA III vs EQ

I was really impressed with RJA's verses, he stepped up his flow, delivery and mateial here. EQ was good, but his stuff was shit I've heard from him in earlier rounds; although I found his dubs/libs to be annoying and obnoxious. I'm giving this to RJA, he was more enjoyable to listen to here. Awesome battle though; one of the best I've heard this year.

Flairs - Truckers Delight Flairs - Truckers Delight

omg , this is just some much awesome. Nice work!

day20 last beat day20 last beat

Im liking this one! Props on the 20 days of beat making! You rock!

+Whats on your mind?+ +Whats on your mind?+

Lyrics are really good. The audibility was clear and for the most vocals were level with the beat (2nd verse sounded a bit low...) . The hook is great; the mixed in rap adlibs add a nice touch too. I'm not sure about the low pitched dub track though... the consistent dual ranged vocals sound too repetitive. Personally, I prefer hearing them on emphasis words or phrases, rather than on everything... The delivery is decent. I thought the intro verse sounded a bit constrained (but maybe that was intentional because it works to fit the bar content), in the later verses, your flow is much more on point and the delivery sounds more enthused. Lots of tonal fluctuations and stretches; i like it! Beat is pretty dope too, did you make it?

gray1 responds:

yeah made everything. was my first time recording myself got a decent mic. but im vocal eqing isn't there yet. i didn't really know what i was doing. i was very hesitant to add the deep vocal thro the whole thing but you know that feeling i just hated the sound of my own voice. i donno i was going to have a friend of mine zodiax on newgrounds help me out with it when i get a chance to edit it he has a little more experience with recording than i do. i absolutely hate my chorus. the last two verses were free styled. i was making the beat and rapping at the same time lol. i have so many junk wave files

Bomb Hammer Bomb Hammer

diggin this. crazy ass lyricism here! Outro bit was a nice touch.

SucoVidya responds:

Thanks!

Witch Tiddies Witch Tiddies

Had to double take, and even examine closer, yep, that's a swollen witch gape. I like it. Shadowing is extra decent too.

Slug Slug

This is dope. The askew eyebrows look so Sluggy. Right eye seems a bit off tho. I would be very very interested to see a Fat's Hip Hop Legends poster. It wood by fly.

NogginmenAnimations responds: