View Profile MickeyMao

19 Movie Reviews

Wow, this brings back memories, and remixes it delightfully! Mad props to all those involved in this beautiful tribute.

Haahah! This is great! Nice work

I was really impressed with RJA's verses, he stepped up his flow, delivery and mateial here. EQ was good, but his stuff was shit I've heard from him in earlier rounds; although I found his dubs/libs to be annoying and obnoxious. I'm giving this to RJA, he was more enjoyable to listen to here. Awesome battle though; one of the best I've heard this year.

997 Audio Reviews

Solid. Love the positive and encouraging vibes on this. The flow is energetic and expressive. I enjoy the 3rd wall breakage of the last verse, it had a very Bo Burnham feel to it, but the rushed syllables make it audibly difficult to understand. The singing bridge in-between though, so fire! Nice song here!

the layers on this is crazy, it borders on being chaotic noise, but still cements into piece like buttah! Sick work her G-Minor!

soooo chill! great little pick me up at the end brings it together nicely.

Seenyth responds:

Thank you very much for the kind words, sir :)

19 Art Reviews

Cute and cool. I like the cool colour scheme going on here. Could use more details in the face (whiskers, nostrils, and/or buck teeth). Also, check the lining on his hair/left eye. Hard to tell if the feet are boots or big ol' lobby bunny feet. The symbol is interesting; but my sick mind keeps seeing sideways boobs. Considering how many cartoon rabbits I've seen in my days on this ball of dirt orbiting a radioactive star, that being said, I thought this rabbit is original and I'm intrigued to how it develops on.

+ 1 for cropping photo in an effective way.
+ 1 for evidence of understanding general grammar awareness
+ 1 basic symbolism/iconography

-7 for stealing my idea - "The Sproom-Zoom" - It's a spoon, it's a broom, and a vacuum!

I love the narrative/personal approach you took with this. The expression captured here is really good too. I'm not too sure about the blue bracelet tether between characters though, it feels a bit out of place and a bit redundant, because I thought that the shadow cast from the "tough" character acted as a "tether" that metaphorically connected these two characters. Overall though, really great piece!

Its what I do for fun.