Bop De' Bop Bop De' Bop

Haahah! This is great! Nice work

MCI FINAL - RJA III vs EQ MCI FINAL - RJA III vs EQ

I was really impressed with RJA's verses, he stepped up his flow, delivery and mateial here. EQ was good, but his stuff was shit I've heard from him in earlier rounds; although I found his dubs/libs to be annoying and obnoxious. I'm giving this to RJA, he was more enjoyable to listen to here. Awesome battle though; one of the best I've heard this year.

Flairs - Truckers Delight Flairs - Truckers Delight

omg , this is just some much awesome. Nice work!

MCI - TK vs Dirty Smurf MCI - TK vs Dirty Smurf

TK had that bouncing flow and some good disses, he had too many easy gay shit though, and I don't think DS copied the last guy's (me) material from last round. I thought his 2nd verse was a bit too defensive, but he was able to get on the attack for a bit. Dirty Smurf had the delivery solid and his flips were effective; but the lyrics and repetition of the Em's dick angle were stale.

I think both of these battlers are good rappers, but I thought this battle was generally weak. A lot of the same material was thrown around by both and there weren't any "Oh Shit!" lines; very mediocre material by both. That being said, I'm going to give this battle to TK basically because of how many times Dirty Smurf alluded to TK being on Em's dick. I would've rather heard an alternate angle to that shot, but instead he pretty much repeated it. TK gets this one by the gay man's pubic hair in his teeth.

MCI - RJA vs Chaotic A MCI - RJA vs Chaotic A

RJA III seemed to have connected shots fairly relevant disses. Chaotic had a good variety a disses with tight lyrics. I'd give this one Chaotic; he sound entertained and out of the two, I think he harnessed humour more effectively. Funny battle though.

The Prettiest Red The Prettiest Red

In under a week, that is some really good modeling and scyncing with the song. Nicely done!

Cockupy Newgrounds! Cockupy Newgrounds!

My ears are bleeding...

...but there was some funny shit in here, so it was almost worth it.

thespammer responds:

Your ass is next to bleed, my large penised lover <3

Ultima Eclipse Ultima Eclipse

I want to...

play on a custom shard again. Eclipse looks deadly! I might have to find my UO cd and install! :P Nice promo for the shard.

sssstick fight! sssstick fight!

HAHAH!

This first one made me laugh because of how badly it was animated. Props on getting way better at animating though. I actually laughed, so 10/10.

F U Clock - P.I. F U Clock - P.I.

Hmm...

Nice work on the clock rendition of "The Big Sleep".