All 1,070 audio Reviews

I.A.C. I.A.C.

You wish.

Zero substance here; basic brago stuff to try and sound cool, kinda effective at that, The mixing is dope af tho. I could go on aboot other stuff but hockey is on.

3.5 ketchup chips in a roll up the rim Timmy's cup.

Teqneek responds:

If you didn't hate me already I might've been taken aback by the subtle, yet cringe-inducing jealousy smeared onto this "review", but anyway...

I just wanted to make a song for my northern brothers and sisters out there. Love y'all playboiiis

Uptight Bass Uptight Bass

Wow, love that groovy flow. subtle percussion adds a nice layer here. sick one.

Black Black

Nice verses! Song has good flow, but I thought the bridges in between the verse and hooks could've used something.put practice is practice and this is dope.

Emdee-NF responds:

MickeyMao an NG OG lol. Thanks dude and yeah I think so also, The bridge parts kinda bring down the energy.

Battletoads Metal ver.3 Battletoads Metal ver.3

Yes! This is awesome! Suites the OG perfectly!

BattleToads Wookie Hole Remake BattleToads Wookie Hole Remake

This is pretty cool. sounds like it would be in the game if it were released on a SNES.

Battletoads in Battlemaniacs Battletoads in Battlemaniacs

I like this! The FL guitar cheese kinda adds a niche feel to this. Nice work.

Battletoads - Stage 1 Battletoads - Stage 1

Wow. This is great. Love the orchestral upgrade, it's makes an already epic song/level even more incredible. This is awesome! Props!

BattleToads Pause Music BattleToads Pause Music

Brings back memories... This and TMNT 2 were the first video games I ever played.

5 points for nostalgia!

New York Free City New York Free City

FRESH!!!!LOOP!!!!!!

........Cooked....... ........Cooked.......

Dope flow. Most importantly though, these lyrics! Great mix of optimistic realism and a lil fuckchu kung fu or feng shui. Mixing needs a bit of work , but for the most part, the vocals are audible, but there a few parts where the vocal volume dips under the beat. Hope to here more from ya Jarrah or HarraH, Im confused... but dope song.

HarraH responds:

thanks man. my life went downhill shortly after this ahaha i think some of my music chronicles that. 2012/13ish haha. good times.