All 15 art Reviews

Witch Tiddies Witch Tiddies

Had to double take, and even examine closer, yep, that's a swollen witch gape. I like it. Shadowing is extra decent too.

Slug Slug

This is dope. The askew eyebrows look so Sluggy. Right eye seems a bit off tho. I would be very very interested to see a Fat's Hip Hop Legends poster. It wood by fly.

NogginmenAnimations responds:

That is a good idea.

Cross-eyed Sunra Cross-eyed Sunra

I'd tap dat

The Worst and Greatest The Worst and Greatest

This is awesome! But I'm pretty sure the virtual boy is more entitled to the worst...

12 12

Diggin' this. Great mellow tone.

CLABTRAP MC'S CLABTRAP MC'S

this is awesome! I love how depressed and shmeagly I look, hhaahah! Great work bro

NogginmenAnimations responds:

Aha thank you!
If you look closely, you're making an 'M' with your hand!

Mickey Maose Mickey Maose

Am I looking in a mirror? I think so :P

Guess I gotta respond to this sketch battle meow :P

Blah 1 Blah 1

|Whoa|

I didnt know you write write too, me too! I even draw up the characters too! NERD POWER!
At first I was like, "this picture is blah", but upon closer look its quite impressive, especially considering its done on Paint. I find the most impressive part about this is the hand (cause hands suck to draw) and the detail on the hair of the dude on the left.

NGHH11 Cover Art Entry NGHH11 Cover Art Entry

Dope dawg!

This really came out well. This looks like it was done by Tom Fulp (thats meant to be a compliment). The use of colour is solid, it looks aesthetically pleasing, I especially like the colouring of the sky.The detail on the cardboard box, speakers and dj booth is awesome. For feedback I'd say that the lower right corner is too empty, it kinda makes it look unbalanced. Nice work on the Visual Art Gasmasq, all the time and effort you put into this was worth it, it really came out great.

Gasmasq responds:

Thanks for the awesome review, Mickey. The lower right corner was intentionally left blank to place the Parental Advisory sticker in the correct place. I figured if I drew in the tank tracks like I wanted and put the sticker on top of that, it would just be too busy.

Varg Vikernes Varg Vikernes

Dude raps and sketches!

Nice!!! Visual Art is my major; big props on paper work. Good work with light and shadow and the overall presentation of this. I'd say work on accuracy and detail, maybe using thinner lines to detail the face and the guitar. Nice work man, definately digging the art you posting up, keep em droppng