Bop De' Bop Bop De' Bop

Haahah! This is great! Nice work

MCI FINAL - RJA III vs EQ MCI FINAL - RJA III vs EQ

I was really impressed with RJA's verses, he stepped up his flow, delivery and mateial here. EQ was good, but his stuff was shit I've heard from him in earlier rounds; although I found his dubs/libs to be annoying and obnoxious. I'm giving this to RJA, he was more enjoyable to listen to here. Awesome battle though; one of the best I've heard this year.

Flairs - Truckers Delight Flairs - Truckers Delight

omg , this is just some much awesome. Nice work!

Sunra - Lo Fi Sunra - Lo Fi

Is dope

Sorcery Sorcery

I agree %99.98 with HDC on this one. However, I did notice a lack of vocal samples in this one..curious...George...I'm so used to hearing a Libby Shimz J with some obscure or poignant vocal sampling, no complaints, just an observation. Anywho, farwell and goodday

Mophead367 responds:

Yeah, I couldn't think of anything before I bounced the loop out. Otherwise I would have included a vocal hook.

Thanks for the love Mickey!

Dusty [london shit] Dusty [london shit]

I like this. Kinda reminds me of Mr.Oizo's Flatbeat, but digivolved and buffed with awesome buffs, mixed with some orchestral midi SNES OST inspiration and an ounce of heavy stizz. Head bob activated.

Slug Slug

This is dope. The askew eyebrows look so Sluggy. Right eye seems a bit off tho. I would be very very interested to see a Fat's Hip Hop Legends poster. It wood by fly.

Cross-eyed Sunra Cross-eyed Sunra

I'd tap dat

The Worst and Greatest The Worst and Greatest

This is awesome! But I'm pretty sure the virtual boy is more entitled to the worst...