Bop De' Bop Bop De' Bop

Haahah! This is great! Nice work

MCI FINAL - RJA III vs EQ MCI FINAL - RJA III vs EQ

I was really impressed with RJA's verses, he stepped up his flow, delivery and mateial here. EQ was good, but his stuff was shit I've heard from him in earlier rounds; although I found his dubs/libs to be annoying and obnoxious. I'm giving this to RJA, he was more enjoyable to listen to here. Awesome battle though; one of the best I've heard this year.

Flairs - Truckers Delight Flairs - Truckers Delight

omg , this is just some much awesome. Nice work!

I.A.C. I.A.C.

You wish.

Zero substance here; basic brago stuff to try and sound cool, kinda effective at that, The mixing is dope af tho. I could go on aboot other stuff but hockey is on.

3.5 ketchup chips in a roll up the rim Timmy's cup.

Teqneek responds:

If you didn't hate me already I might've been taken aback by the subtle, yet cringe-inducing jealousy smeared onto this "review", but anyway...

I just wanted to make a song for my northern brothers and sisters out there. Love y'all playboiiis

Uptight Bass Uptight Bass

Wow, love that groovy flow. subtle percussion adds a nice layer here. sick one.

Black Black

Nice verses! Song has good flow, but I thought the bridges in between the verse and hooks could've used something.put practice is practice and this is dope.

Emdee-NF responds:

MickeyMao an NG OG lol. Thanks dude and yeah I think so also, The bridge parts kinda bring down the energy.

Witch Tiddies Witch Tiddies

Had to double take, and even examine closer, yep, that's a swollen witch gape. I like it. Shadowing is extra decent too.

Slug Slug

This is dope. The askew eyebrows look so Sluggy. Right eye seems a bit off tho. I would be very very interested to see a Fat's Hip Hop Legends poster. It wood by fly.

NogginmenAnimations responds: