Bop De' Bop Bop De' Bop

Haahah! This is great! Nice work

MCI FINAL - RJA III vs EQ MCI FINAL - RJA III vs EQ

I was really impressed with RJA's verses, he stepped up his flow, delivery and mateial here. EQ was good, but his stuff was shit I've heard from him in earlier rounds; although I found his dubs/libs to be annoying and obnoxious. I'm giving this to RJA, he was more enjoyable to listen to here. Awesome battle though; one of the best I've heard this year.

Flairs - Truckers Delight Flairs - Truckers Delight

omg , this is just some much awesome. Nice work!

[C] In Your Arms Tonight [C] In Your Arms Tonight

This really dope. Truth be told, not really the type I'd normally rock, but this has some nice intrinsic touches to it that make it very interesting. With change ups and those on point vocal sampling, this is a spinworthy beat.

Blissful Ignorance Blissful Ignorance

So chill. Real cool sounds here; but this is far from frigid. This is smooth blues with a spot of sun in between the clouds. I diggn it. Mixing sounds tight too, although, its seems like there might be more emphasis/presence on the highs n mids or melodic elements, while the lows/bass/perc gets overpowered by some of the swells from the strings, this is probably just preference, so grain o' salt that bia bia. Sick stuff here.

Black Dog Black Dog

Whoa... So much funk but with a rock vibe and a hip hop flow. Sounds like it could be in The GetDown, very nice production here. Propiscles

Cross-eyed Sunra Cross-eyed Sunra

I'd tap dat

The Worst and Greatest The Worst and Greatest

This is awesome! But I'm pretty sure the virtual boy is more entitled to the worst...

12 12

Diggin' this. Great mellow tone.